ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
This individual will be primarily responsible for designing, building, testing and documenting tools for the creation and insertion of assets into the game. The position requires extensive knowledge of art and data pipelines and the methodologies of content creation. This individual will work closely with artists and level designers.
- Work closely with artists and content developers to understand and streamline their tools
- Maintain tools for performance, stability, and error-free operation
- Assist with general game system code and server tool support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years programming experience using C++, preferably using MS VC++
- 1+ years experience with DirectX-enabled PC games
- Familiarity with client/server programming
- Familiarity with the STL
- Familiarity with Win32 C++ and .NET GUI Development
- UI design and usability experience a plus
- Desire/ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with teammates
- Minimum 1 shipped title or equivalent experience
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.