ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
We are looking for a server programmer who will be primarily responsible for developing and enhancing the game server for a massively multiplayer online game. They will implement the systems and rules to make an exciting game world.
- Work alongside client programmers to implement and enhance game features
- Write sustainable, bug-free code
- Collaborate with designers to provide game systems and features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Comfortable working within a team environment that encourages software engineering, technical design documentation, coding standards and code reviews
- 2+ years professional programming experience using C++
- Experience with network/server programming
- Experience with Linux development
- SQL/Database experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with teammates is essential
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Previous game industry/MMO experience preferred
- Avid MMO gamer
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.