ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
We are looking for a strong manager with proven team-building skills who will provide strong management and leadership while also understanding the technical, creative, and personnel issues involved with a large MMO development project.
The Producer’s primary responsibilities are management of the production of assets, technology, or content (as appropriate); ensuring that the team has the tools and organization to succeed: maintaining the schedule; coordinating between groups, and keeping the teams’ morale high. In this role, you will direct the day to day scheduling and organization and coordinate your team(s)’ work into the overall project.
- Support all processes that bring a game to market and oversee day-to-day aspects of game development from concept through final release
- Handle day to day management of personnel and scheduling issues
- Achieve and Maintain ScrumMaster level expertise in Agile Methodology
- Act as ScrumMaster and/or Coach ScrumMasters for development teams
- Help teams understand, adopt and maintain SCRUM techniques
- Mentor Leads in Scrum methodology and techniques
- Evaluate and verify milestone deliverables and design specifications
- Maintain inter-Scrum communication
- Scrum of Scrum participant
- Overall Product Backlog Meeting participant
- Update Milestone schedule and provide status reports, as needed, to upper management
- Present Releases and Demos to management and public, as required
- Management Responsibilities
- Assist Directors with day to day personnel management issues
- Other Duties as Assigned
- At least 3 years hands-on production experience
- MMO experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven ability to meet goals and objectives.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills with experience communicating effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively manage priorities between objectives
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple processes under deadline and budget constraints
- Good judgment skills and ability to assess quality and accuracy of projects and project timetables
- Passion for making GREAT games
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.