ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
ZeniMax Online Studios is looking for a multi-talented person to serve as Office Manager.
- Answer phones and email
- Manage office supplies
- Maintain office records and filing systems
- Manage and distribute mail, facsimile, and package deliveries
- Provide recruiting assistance
- Make travel arrangements for studio managers
- Arrange for team meals, social events and miscellaneous purchases
- Serve as client liaison
- Serve as point person for new employees
- Respond to all day-to-day studio needs as assigned
- Actively seek out ways to improve office efficiency, appearance and morale
- Minimum 3 years administrative support + 1 year of HR experience
- Exceptional writing skills and detail orientation
- Ability to build strong connections with management and peers
- Proven track record supporting high level personnel
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office/Database experience
- High energy and incredible professionalism/confidentiality
- Must be extremely flexible and have ability to work in a creative environment
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.