ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Network Administrator at our Hunt Valley, MD location. This individual will train for several months in our Rockville, MD office prior to being permanently located in Hunt Valley.
- Provide technical leadership and oversees all data, voice, and network security infrastructure projects.
- Recommends additions and changes to information system standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure the stable and reliable connectivity of all LAN and WAN devices
- Monitor and manage network traffic loads through traffic filtering
- Rapidly troubleshoot network outages
- Support and Administer the operation, and management of the servers
- Assist in Server evaluation, configuration, installation and setup
- User Account/security administration
- Effectively communicate technical information to IT staff members and other corporate-wide staff
- Assists with the purchase of services and/or product and inventory of computer hardware, software, cabling and communication products
- Provide strong troubleshooting skills using experience and other available resources
- Provide monitoring, disaster recovery, and network hardware support
- Perform server backups and maintain offsite tape storage
- Maintain up-to-date detailed documentation and publishing; where applicable
- Provide strong Project Management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years PC/Server and Network support
- The successful candidate will be solutions oriented and self-motivated.
- Experience with Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, AD, DNS, Firewall, NAT, Backup solutions, Server and Desktop Hardware systems.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows Servers environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Certification(s) is preferred
- Experience with Ethernet VLANs, switched internetworking, VPN, and MPLS circuits
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to quickly assess and prioritize
- Strong knowledge and experience in all aspects of IP networking, security infrastructure and its deployment.
- Flexible and adaptive; ability to provide structure where appropriate and needed
- Experience with multiple site networks
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.