ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
MMO Systems Designer
We are looking for an experienced MMO Systems Designer to design critical games systems for our next-generation MMO. This position will work on dedicated features such as character abilities, trade skills, game economy, combat system, etc. to create a fun and exciting game experience for an innovative and high-profile next generation MMO.
- Responsible for specific game system which includes general design, balance, rules and interface.
- Balance and adjust system to create a fun game experience that players will enjoy.
- Prototype and iterate on new game mechanics as well as modifying and improving existing ones.
- Collaborate with art and programming to develop and refine system.
- Design and implement large amounts of game assets.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Extensive experience playing numerous MMO’s.
- Professional experience in MMO’s design.
- Absolute passion for playing and making computer games.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under deadlines.
- Appreciation and knowledge of RPG’s.
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.