ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
Lead Tools Programmer
We are seeking a talented individual to lead a tools programming team focused on next-generation massively multiplayer online games. The ideal applicant will possess outstanding communication and coordination skills and be capable of leading a team of programmers in the design and creation of a suite of powerful support tools for all disciplines, including art, design, programming, audio, and customer service.
- Lead a team of software engineers in the design and implementation of new development tools for all disciplines
- Work closely with other departments to improve existing tools and determine new solutions
- Maintain tools for performance, stability, and error-free operation
- Identify and resolve pipeline issues and discover opportunities for improvement
- Experience shipping multiple game titles as a senior or lead programmer
- Experience using SQL databases -- familiarity with database design and stored procedures
- Experience with 3D Studio Max, Max SDK, and MaxScript
- Experience with Maya and MEL Scripts
- Familiarity with Win32 C++ and .NET GUI Development
- Advanced understanding of C++
- Strong mathematics skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and linear algebra
- UI design and usability experience
- Strong communication and management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency and workflow
- Advanced understanding of game-content pipeline and tools
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.