ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
Lead Environment Artist
We are seeking an experienced 3D Environment Artist to help in the creation of our next-gen MMO. This position will oversee environmental art creation including terrain textures trees, rocks, buildings, architecture, etc. A strong knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing of static objects is essential for this position. This position will manage the team of Environmental Artists and will report to the Art Director.
- Manage the creation of the assets used to represent a highly detailed and imaginative online world.
- Manage a 5-10 person team in the creation of online worlds and spaces.
- Be proficient in environment tools including terrain, skybox implementation, lighting, and ambient effects as well as optimization.
- Work in tandem with other team members to make sure that necessary gameplay elements are defined, well communicated and executed as intended.
- Work with team to identify and address any necessary tools or pipeline development requests.
- Develop support props and architectural structures necessary to support gameplay and the stylistic vision of applicable environments.
- Work with Producers on tasking content production from the art team.
- Excellent sense of 3D game space and MMO play.
- Experience with standard art tools such as 3D Studio Max and Photoshop.
- Experience with designing, building, and populating complex 3D online worlds. Experience scripting or programming complex interactivity.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with modular kits a plus.
- Previous experience in online games a plus
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.