ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
Lead Content Designer
Manage the design layout, quests, and scenarios for our next-generation MMO. This position will create and manage the creation of content in specific environments to create a fun and exciting game experience for an innovative and high-profile next generation MMO.
- Responsible for designing content systems and collaborating on the tools required to build content for those systems.
- Manage a team of designers responsible for design of encounters and scenarios around particular sections of the world.
- Work with story writers to integrate missions into larger scenarios and storylines.
- Oversee the balance and tuning of scenarios and rewards.
- Lead the team in development and implementation of behaviors for monsters and bosses.
- Prototype and iterate on new game environments and develop new ones.
- Collaborate with art and programming to develop and refine content.
- Design and implement large amounts of game assets.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in content design, preferably for MMOs
- Able to build and motivate a strong team.
- Passion for playing and making computer games, particularly RPGs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicates with impact
- Ability to make quick, concise and accurate decisions
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, a keen attention to detail
- Advanced understanding of content creation pipelines and tools
- Demonstrates high standards of excellence in work
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development a plus.
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.