ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
- Supervise the animation team and ensure consistent quality within the established art style.
- Evaluate and develop technical animation process with the Art Director and the Engineering team.
- Develop high quality animations for a wide variety of characters and creatures.
- Act as Mentor and guide for animation staff.
- Must understand pipelines and the nature of production cycles in the industry.
- Contribute to the creative process through original ideas and inspiration.
- 4 years minimum industry experience as a Lead Animator.
- High professional aptitude with 3D Studio Max and Character Studio.
- Knowledge of latest industry trends and techniques in animation.
- Expert knowledge of advanced rigging, weighting and animation techniques for a wide range of possible character types. Must be flexible and constantly exploring new procedures.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well across disciplines, especially with the Lead Character Artist and Art Director
- Excellent understanding of game development and the interrelation between character animation and game design.
- Work with the entire development team in an energetic and creative environment.
- Traditional art background
- Character modeling and rigging experience
- Ability to develop Max Scripts.
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.