ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are hiring for in the subject line of your email.
We are looking for a Client Programmer, who will be primarily responsible for developing and enhancing the game client for a massively multiplayer online game. The Client Programmer will implement the graphics and user interface features of the game client.
- Work alongside server programmers to implement and enhance game features
- Write sustainable, bug-free code
- Collaborate with artists to provide graphical features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Comfortable working within a team environment that encourages software engineering, technical design documentation, coding standards and code reviews
- 2+ years professional programming experience using C++
- Solid knowledge of graphics algorithms, graphics hardware capabilities, and 3D mathematics
- Solid understanding of performance and memory usage optimizations
- • Experience with multithreaded programming
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with teammates is essential
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Previous game industry/MMO experience preferred
- Avid MMO gamer
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at Bethesda Softworks are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.